وظيفة شاغرة للعمل لدى نادي رواد الأعمال طرابلس: مطلوب مسؤول/ة عن الرصد والتقييم والتعلم (Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning officer)
Please submit your CV to undertake the above activities by sending an email to [email protected].
- Support in the areas of data collection and internal reporting with guidance from Project manager
- Provide support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing projects at the field level.
- Monitor the field activities based on the project implementation plan using TEC monitoring and evaluation tools and procedures.
- Assist in developing operational monitoring tools (e.g., checklists, surveys, questionnaires, databases, interviews, and survey forms, etc.)
- Collect, enter, and analyze data on monthly basis, depending on project requirements, while ensuring data accuracy and reliability in coordination with Data officer.
- Support research (desk and/or field) and study activities on MEL related issues.
- Conduct regular field monitoring visits and follow-ups (depending on Project)
- Review and ensure the quality and accuracy of the data collected and stored (data cleaning and entry).
- Treat and analyze the data against performance indicators, and inform promptly when progress against project indicators is ahead or behind target.
- Assist in the finalization of quarterly, annual and final reports.
- Assist in the statistical analysis (using excel or equivalent tool) for impact assessments.
- Support in the processes for mid and/or final term evaluations.
- Support in the program learning activities and analysis.
- Active participation in Gender technical working groups as part of one of the projects, to promote gender mainstreaming, inclusion, and reducing inequalities. Those sessions will address capacity building, strengthen needs, and address gender-related issues
- Perform other duties as required and requested.
The successful Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer must be a self-directed individual with the following qualifications:
Basic Qualifications: These are the qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, humanities, quantitative/qualitative research methods, public health, or any other related field;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in data collection preferably in social work, community development, non-government, and/or outreach organizations.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Experience using Digital Data collection applications
Position Success Criteria:
- Effective team player, able to develop and maintain effective working relationships within a distributed and dynamic team.
- Able to read and analyze documents, and communicate with others as necessary to perform job duties effectively.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and cultural sensitivity skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to the field and engage with vulnerable