وظيفة خالية: مطلوب متطوع دعم التعليم للعمل مع Save The Children
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الأربعاء, 22 مارس 2023
نطاق الراتب: < 800 (USD)
البلد/المدينة: Lebanon البقاع Zahleh
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origins, religion and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates
Kindly apply by sending your resume to the following email: email@example.com
Please mention the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment proces
Who we are
Save the Children’s work saves and improves children’s lives around the world. We work to ensure children have healthcare, food and shelter, as well as learning and child protection services when children need it most. We are committed to helping all children achieve their full potential by ensuring they grow up healthy, receive a good education, and stay safe.
Securing children’s rights is the foundation of our work. Millions of children around the world are denied their rights, simply because of who they are or where they are from. We know that to ensure every child has the chance for a future, their rights must be upheld. Through our programming, emergency responses and advocacy, we put the most vulnerable children first, tackling the barriers to survival, learning and protection.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in the provision of Educational (Formal and Non formal) sessions children in the MSCC and informal tent settlements.
- Follow up on the attendance of children in the MSCC
- Follow up on the educational weekly plan for the teachers.
- Assist in the collection of data regarding beneficiary and community needs.
- Assist in the outreach and assessment process.
- Provide session’s plans to teachers in both the MSCC and informal tent settlements.
- Ensure all pre and post test are conducted.
- Follow up on the referral of children to both formal education and other educational services.
- Track and report the referral of children in each MSCC.
- Report on challenges encountered, good practices and recommendations for the program.
- Participate in relevant trainings including safe identification and referrals, child safeguarding…
- Identify and refer children in need to specialized services.
Experience & skills
- The volunteer must have a good knowledge of and familiarity with the target areas, including local community and population habits and behaviors, public and private stakeholders, focal points or local leaders within the community, concentration of vulnerable population in specific areas.
- Specifically for UNICEF it is preferable that the volunteer live close to the center where the program is implemented.
- The volunteer must be skilled in the use of Excel and Word.
- Communication skills: The volunteer should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, clearly articulate information, be a good listener and able to establish positive relationships and build trust with people at all levels.
- Planning skills: The volunteer should be able to develop and respect work plans, work independently, manage time effectively, meet deadlines and plan house visits.
- Social consciousness: The volunteer should be socially aware of the socio-economic situation of the area and how it can affect children’s enrolment in and attendance of education.
قم بكتابة اول تعليق