فرصة عمل لدى منظمة كُرّاس: مطلوب مسؤول اداري ومالي (Admin and Finance Officer)
Interested candidates should send their CV/Resume to [email protected] making sure to include “Admin and Finance Officer” in the subject line.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qorras is a queer feminist group working on collecting, producing, and disseminating knowledge related to issues of gender and sexuality. Through its various projects, Qorras seeks to theorize personal experiences and to build on the work of others, while exploring and experimenting with frameworks, methodologies and tools for collaboratively producing and sharing knowledge in ways that serve our communities. We are seeking to hire an Admin and Finance Officer to cover the below scope of work.
Scope of work:
- Provide administrative support for Qorras’ projects: documentation of project processes and manage contracts with consultants
- Maintain Qorras’ database of minutes and internal documents
- Maintain Qorras’ database of expenses and upcoming payments
- Support Qorras’ team with their administrative and office needs
- Attend and participate in team meetings when required
- Follow-up on bank-related matters when required (pay-roll and expenses)
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly reports for all grant related activities
- Support Qorras’ team in issuing payments in line with Qorras’ policy
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Can work and use Google products and other online tools for communication (e.g. Email, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets and other management tools)
- Exhibits strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Likes working in a team
- Basic knowledge of financial documentations and taxation
- Basic understanding of gender and sexuality issues
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Bachelor Degree in finance or accounting or at least 2 years of relevant experience