فرصة عمل لدى منظمة Shareq: مطلوب موظف دعم في تكنولوجيا المعلومات (IT Support)
Job title: IT Support
Location: Office in Aintoura, Keserwan.
Work schedules: Full-time from Monday to Friday (8.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
Organization Overview: shareQ (www.shareq.org) is a Lebanese non-profit organization launched by a group of dedicated young professionals in 2012. shareQ is dedicated to innovating sustainable social projects and implementing them in collaboration with more than 30 NGOs. shareQ currently has two main departments, ProAbled (www.proabled.com) and M Social Catering (www.msocialcatering.com).
Description: IT Support maintains the computer networks of all types of organizations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Setting and configuring VOIP
- Backup for local and web data
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Testing new technology
- Writing documentation and providing training to new users of existing systems
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Proven minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Office 365.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mission-driven and social spirit.
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates can apply with the title “IT Support” through the link:
or to [email protected]