فرص عمل لدى منظمة Acted Ngo: مطلوب مسؤول/ة تنسيق وإدارة للمخيمات (Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) Officer)
Applications should be submitted through this Link and should include:
Detailed CV with at least two References, and
Cover letter (max 1 page)
Please send both documents – in English and in PDF format using the above link.
The deadline for submission is 14 December 2023 . Any incomplete submissions will be disregarded.
For any clarification you can contact us via email : [email protected]
“ACTED has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment (SEAH) and ensures that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited. All candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and screening checks in line with legal requirements. Any candidate offered a job will sign ACTED’s Code of Conduct and related policies as part of their work contract. All staff are expected to abide by the standards of behaviour outlined in those documents.”.
The Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) Officer – Is to work alongside site management to ensure the efficient management of the collective centres and implement day-to-day CCCM activities in or out of displacement sites. Also, the CCCM Officer will liaise with different partner agencies and coordinate the collection and dissemination of information across the sites to inform humanitarian actors’ response, communication and liaison with communities, capacity building of camp governance; supervising service delivery monitoring and information management for CCCM; infrastructure and maintenance activities, support in distributions.
Partner coordination and Service Delivery Monitoring
- Mapping all stakeholders (Who/What/Where) and facilitating a clear and agreed division of tasks.
- Liaising and coordination with all humanitarian partners and stakeholders working in the sites
- Liaising and coordination with local authorities responsible for site administration and delivering of services in the site
- Liaising with Sub National sectors (particularly site management, Shelter, WASH, food security)
- Monitoring of service provision by partners at site level. Support to partners to achieve agreed minimum standards and service delivery quality.
- Timely reporting any gaps and/or duplication in service delivery and advocating through the appropriate mechanism for achieving agreed minimum standards and service delivery quality
- Supporting activities and engaging in negotiations with gatekeepers, land owners and local authorities to ensure proper formal land tenure agreement are in place and risk of eviction is minimized
Community liaison, mobilisation, and accountability
- Establishing community governance and representation committees and strengthening the coordination and relationship-building with community leadership groups and community members on a formal and informal basis
- Organizing regular meetings with committee and community representatives’ participation in coordination meetings
- Overseeing mobilization activities conducted by assistants/outreach workers or community members/representatives and supporting community mobilisation of partner agencies, as needed
- Overseeing of and support to ACTED Communication with Communities (CwC) activities, including but limited to outreach activities and information campaigns
- Support the establishment of information desks and Complaint Response Mechanism (CRM)
- Once established, overseeing operation of information desks and Complaint Response Mechanism (CRM), including data management and referrals
- Training and coaching of camp committees, partner agencies and site team on CCCM and CCCM related topic
Infrastructure and site maintenance
- Supervising regular assessment of site infrastructure and physical service delivery in the camp (e.g. drainage, roads, water supply, community infrastructure)
- Supporting Engineer in preparing plans for site works, and overseeing implementation by site infrastructure team/contractors as needed
- Considering environmental impacts of infrastructure works from planning to implementation and taking all the necessary measures to mitigate the impacts as much as possible
- Overseeing information management activities and information sharing with partners and stakeholders to improve coordination
- Supporting improvement of information management systems in the site in collaboration with the database assistant including: identification of information gaps, design/review of tools, databases and reports, data collection oversight
Shelter and Non Food Items
- Coordinate and supervise registration for distribution of NFIs kits with all relevant stakeholders, including MEAL department and local authorities and supervise and assist in NFIs vulnerability prioritization
- Organise NFIs kit distribution including support in prioritizing communities, conducting awareness and outreach for the distribution and following ACTED’s distribution SOPs in successfully distributing items to beneficiaries, support to vulnerable individuals during the distribution and mainstream protection
- Assuring that items transportation to site is adequately planned
- Working directly with community focal points to promote transparency of the distribution and community awareness on S/NFIs activities in the sites
- Considering gender, protection, and GBV concerns in all aspects of activities
- Promoting of and adhering to Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policy and guidelines (for site residents, ACTED staff, partner agencies, casual labours)
- Supporting and promoting participation of women, youth, people with specific needs and marginalised groups in camp governance mechanisms and CCCM Activities
- Referring to and following up with protection partners on identification and addressing of cases of vulnerability within the camp
- Coordinating assistance to vulnerable individuals at camp events with protection partners and other humanitarian agencies (like distribution, registration, etc)
- Ensuring that principles of data confidentiality are respected in information management activities and that sensitive data of beneficiaries are protected when stored or shared if strictly necessary
- Ensuring that all site maintenance and infrastructure and shelter interventions are carried out through a vulnerability lens and always consider accessibility to infrastructure and inclusion of people with specific needs
Planning, Implementing and Reporting
- Supporting the line manager in devising work plans for the project implementation, particularly or information management activities
- Supporting the line manager in the development of reporting and information tools
- Attending regular staff coordination meetings
- Excellent liaison with other Site Team Members, ensuring consistency and coordination of activities in the site
- Timely reporting on problems and challenges in the site to the line Manager
- Timely reporting on security and safety incidents, including fire, evictions, floods and any possible security hazards in the site to Site Manager
- Timely submission of information products and updated databases as requested by the line manager
Transparency and Compliance
- Ensuring compliance to ACTED internal procedures and donor procedures
- Accurate record keeping of project documentation, including photos and proper filing of meeting minutes, databases, attendance sheets, assessment reports/documents, review and updating of databases etc., in soft and hard copy
- Promoting and working in accordance with the Principles of Partnership.
- Provide support in the organization of events at site level;
- Perform any additional task as requested by line Manager.
- Commitment to continuous learning through trainings and timely identification of capacity-building needs and opportunities, in coordination with line Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of information tools completed
- Number of meetings with site management
- Number of timely reports to line manager and donors
- Number of ToR-related milestones set in project work plan/PMF achieved in timely manner
Project records and documents (incl. donation certificates, attendance sheets, meeting minutes, assessment/monitoring reports) available and properly stored (soft and hard copies)