وظيفة شاغرة: مطلوب متطوع موارد بشرية وإداري للعمل مع Save The Children
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الاثنين, 20 مارس 2023
نطاق الراتب: < 800 (USD)
البلد/المدينة: Lebanon الشمال
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origins, religion and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates
Kindly apply by sending your resume to the following email: email@example.com
Please mention the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment proces
Who we are
Save the Children’s work saves and improves children’s lives around the world. We work to ensure children have healthcare, food, and shelter, as well as learning and child protection services when children need it most. We are committed to helping all children achieve their full potential by ensuring they grow up healthy, receive a good education, and stay safe.
Securing children’s rights is the foundation of our work. Millions of children around the world are denied their rights, simply because of who they are or where they are from. We know that to ensure every child has the chance for a future their rights must be upheld.
Through our programming, emergency responses and advocacy, we put the most vulnerable children first, tackling the barriers to survival, learning and protection.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contact candidates for interviews;
- Book interviews;
- Ensure non-regular staff submission of all needed documents;
- Conduct reference checks for non-regular staff;
- Compile data in an organized database to share with HR Officer;
- Prepare contracts for non-regular staff;
- File non-regular staff documents
- Conduct reference checks;
- Prepare contracts;
- Support in reviewing recruitment documents;
- Check document submission and file documents once completed;
- Check on and ensure that Insurance Claims documents are collected properly;
- Scan and file Insurance documents claims;
- Support with other day to day duties.
- Assist with the inventory of office supplies and stationery
- Assist with all maintenance transactions inside the office
- Assist with managing the cleaner(s)
- Assist with any occurring day to day tasks.
- University Degree – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field: preferably in Human Resources Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
قم بكتابة اول تعليق