وظيفة شاغرة: مطلوب عامل اجتماعي للعمل مع Save The Children
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الأربعاء, 22 مارس 2023
نطاق الراتب: < 800 (USD)
البلد/المدينة: Lebanon البقاع Zahleh
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origins, religion and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates
Kindly apply by sending your resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment proces
Who we are
Save the Children’s work saves and improves children’s lives around the world. We work to ensure children have healthcare, food and shelter, as well as learning and child protection services when children need it most. We are committed to helping all children achieve their full potential by ensuring they grow up healthy, receive a good education, and stay safe.
Securing children’s rights is the foundation of our work. Millions of children around the world are denied their rights, simply because of who they are or where they are from. We know that to ensure every child has the chance for a future, their rights must be upheld. Through our programming, emergency responses and advocacy, we put the most vulnerable children first, tackling the barriers to survival, learning and protection.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct PSS sessions in all MSCC centers.
- Follow up on children with CP concerns.
- Support teachers and educators in identifying children with CP concerns.
- Follow up on the attendance of children attending PSS sessions.
- Track children with CP concerns and refer to specialized services.
- Ensure that MSCC is of a friendly space to all children.
- Support in the referral of children to formal education or other educational services.
- Report on challenges encountered, good practices and recommendations for the program.
- Participate in relevant trainings including safe identification and referrals, child safeguarding
- Ensure the safeguarding of children in MSCC as a CP focal point.
Experience & skills
- The volunteer must have a good knowledge of and familiarity with the target areas, including local community and population habits and behaviors, public and private stakeholders, focal points or local leaders within the community, concentration of vulnerable population in specific areas.
- Specifically for UNICEF it is preferable that the volunteer live close to the center where the program is implemented.
- The volunteer must be skilled in the use of Excel and Word.
- Communication skills: The volunteer should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, clearly articulate information, be a good listener and able to establish positive relationships and build trust with people at all levels.
- Planning skills: The volunteer should be able to develop and respect work plans, work independently, manage time effectively, meet deadlines and plan house visits.
- Social consciousness: The volunteer should be socially aware of the socio-economic situation of the area and how it can affect children’s enrolment in and attendance of education.
قم بكتابة اول تعليق