وظائف شاغرة للعمل لدى منظمة Save The Children: مطلوب منسق مالي (Finance Coordinator)
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the following link:
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, color, ethnic origins, religion, and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation, and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates.
Please note that only applications received through the above link will be accepted and applications received by email will not be considered.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
The role of the Finance Coordinator is to design and maintain financial systems to provide appropriate levels of security and internal controls over the organization’s resources (funds and property) and operations in compliance with the policies and standards of Save the Children Financial Manual. To implement financial policies in the areas of budgets, cash management and forecasting, recordings and documentation, project auditing, and financial reporting.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- University degree in Commerce Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or related field. Post-graduate diploma preferred.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required (verbal and written).
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong team player, collaborative, and capable of building effective relationships across all levels.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Minimum 3 years similar work experience within a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets.
- Problem-solving and risk mitigating skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and financial software such as Agresso.
- Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Safeguarding Policy and other Global Policies.
- A commitment to promoting diversity and equality of opportunity in employment and empathy with SC values and objectives
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at Finance Coordinator – North
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those who need better healthcare, education, and Child Protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday,
All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
We know that great people make a great organization and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.