فرصة عمل لدى شبكة نوايا: مطلوب مدرب ومُختص في دعم الأعمال (Business Support Specialist Trainer and Coach)
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the following subject line: ” BSS Trainer at The Nawaya Network – ARED Program”. Any applications that fail to follow these exact guidelines will be DISQUALIFIED.
This job will require regular trip to the villages of the North East Bekaa.
The Nawaya Network is an NGO based in Beirut, Lebanon that develops the income-generating opportunities of youth through entrepreneurship, employability, and economic development programs.
We are seeking a Business Support Specialist trainer & Coach to fulfill the below tasks and responsibilities:
- Attends the ToT session and makes sure the material disseminated is effectively understood.
- Ensures training OST sessions are delivered in a timely manner and conducted effectivelyin line with the activity description, timeline, and communicated OST Curriculum that needs to be respected.
- Conducts effectively various life skills and career guidance training sessions revolving around CV Writing, Cover Letter development, Organizational Management, Job description analysis, Job interview preparation, LinkedIn Profile development among many other topics as explained and communicated by the Program Manager upon recruitment.
- Scores effectively youth's commitment and engagement during the hybrid Soft Skills Training (OST) based on a pre-defined selection criteria explained thoroughly by the project Coordinator and Program Manager.
- Creates Zoom links (when conducting online sessions) and shares them with the participants for the timely implementation of each online training session (OST) and individual coaching sessions (ICP).
- Shares the OST materials with the participant's “Powerpoint presentation, Scoring sheet, booklet..” and records the OST Sessions to be shared with the participants and the project coordinator.
- Delivers interactive sessions while using engaging learning tools.
- Supports and Mentors the youth throughout the complete phases of the program.
- Records & monitors the attendance of youth and ensures an accurate follow up with the Project Coordinator on the absenteism rate so the Coordinator ensures a close follow up on the reasons and justifcation behind it to be reported to the Program Manager and to Top Management when the reasons are red flagged. He/she updates the participants' attendance sheet.
- Monitors youth performance and engagement to the sessions and relay important observatory notes to the Project Coordinator regarding youth behavior i.e. unethical manner of youth, bad influence his/her peers, etc…
- Maintains confidentiality of the OST training material shared by The Nawaya Network and does not diffuse it to external entities other than the youth.
- Guides and trains effectively youth in job seeking process, job application process, CV sample & writing, interview preparation, and job retention skills and attitudes with practical examples and mock exercises.
- Delivers the Individual Coaching Phase as communicated by the Project Coordinator and Program Manager while following the shared guidelines.
- Follows up with the youth frequently to check their job application process and their assignment progress.
- Identifies the technical courses that needs to be given to each participant with the end purpose of increasing the chances of landing a job after upskilling.
- Ensures that reliable and quality data is being collected as requested by the M&E Specialist (i.e. survey questions are explained to beneficiaries to ensure they understand what is being asked of them, etc) and enters the data collected on Tahaki in an efficient manner for a thorough and timely reporting.
- Supports the Project Coordinator and Program Manager with training related tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience as a life skills/employability trainer.
- Proven HR experience (especially to be able to conduct interviews, answer NSSF and Labor Law questions)
- Proven experience in content creation and curriculum design.
- Must have a Certified Business Trainer Certificate.
- A professional background in Training on various topics as indicated in the OST Curriculum
- Proactive Behavior
- Demonstrates Flexibility
- Ability to deal eloquently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational Behavior
- Process and Result oriented
- Full adherence to The Nawaya Network Mission, Vision and Values
- Professional Code of Conduct/Ethical Behavior,
- Understand effective teaching methodologies and tools,
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in training, Strong knowledge in CV writing/ Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile and Tips to Ace an Interview.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and Advanced Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Analytical Skills, Problem Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Proactive, flexible, and dynamic
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Computer literate and Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word); e-learning software is a plus to ensure engaging/interactive online sessions