وظيفة شاغرة: مطلوب Marketing Trainer للعمل لدى منظمة Red Oak
نطاق الراتب: < 800 (USD)
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الثلاثاء, 31 يناير 2023
All applicants must send an updated CV in English.
Upon submission, please include the position “ Marketing Trainer” in the subject of the email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
البريد الالكتروني للشخص المسؤول: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Trainer will support the project’s beneficiaries in developing their skills and enhance their basic knowledge on marketing. The aim of this role is to develop, mentor, and motivate learners to be able to commercialize their products in different markets using various channels.
This position requires a high degree of confidentiality in dealing with participants. S/he must be friendly, courteous and have a professional approach towards participants and staff.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate closely with the Project Director around creation of training material
- To uphold the standards, policies, and procedures of Red Oak
- To encourage and maintain open and efficient lines of communications with all staff and relevant stakeholders, both verbal and written
- Assessment & Identification of needs:
- Planning meetings with project manager to discuss the current situation of the targeted selected women in addition to their strengths, weaknesses and needs.
- Agree with Red Oak team on the training program approach.
- Development and Provision of training materials
- Implementation of the program
- Prepare pre and post training evaluation test
- Provision of one training session for each group
- Traveling to the training venue locations
- Training reports.
- Provision of one training report for each group
- A comprehensive report that should include completed activities, progress of the participants, difficulties, challenges, strengths, and weaknesses of participants.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a teaching position with progressive responsibilities
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Knowledge is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field – Master’s degree is a plus
- Certificate in Digital Marketing is a plus
- Ability to tailor training modules to the specific needs of trainees
- Social Media, SMO, SEO, Digital Ads skills are a must
- To be familiar with the mechanism of work and training on social media platforms and Google Ads, SEO, CRM.
- Excellent teaching skills
Red Oak believes in diversity and invites candidates to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, disability, marital or civil partnership status, or ethnic and national origins, etc.