وظائف شاغرة للعمل مع جمعية المقاصد (Ngo): مطلوب معلمين خصوصي (Special Educator)
Kindly enter to the below link in order to apply for the Special Educator position at Al Fayhaa association:
Applying via email will be rejected automatically
Only candidates that have experience as Special Educator in education field are shortlisted
- Identify the needs of assigned students through formal and informal assessments
- Develop appropriate educational goals and objectives for each student
- Supporting the educators in the identification of children who are in need of specialized services with closely coordination with the inclusion Manager.
- Supporting measures that are specific to the abilities of each student, supporting in finding solution to remove barriers for learning and participation.
- Ensuring the correct reporting on disabilities in Activity Info, Child Level Monitoring Tool, and narrative reports.
- Overseeing the special education needs assessment process of the learners and especially for children with disabilities
- Monitoring the progress of the learners with special education needs and discussing with teachers and parents; collecting data and maintaining records of progress and development.
- Supporting the educators in monitoring the progress of children with additional educational needs.
- Recommending the pathway for the child after completion of NFE course of study.
- Providing methodological support and guidance to regular teachers on identifying special education needs and including children with disabilities in learning.
- Guiding the outreach workers /social workers/educators to work with children with disabilities, families and communities.
- Being in charge of the training and coaching of the team, building their capacities on disability and inclusive learning approaches and methodologies.
- University degree in education, social studies or any relevant major
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in special education and inclusive learning strategies
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Capacity to work in team and flexibility to take on new tasks
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Computer Skills specially Microsoft Excel is a must
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to-detail.
- Knowledge of contextual diversity of various areas of North, Lebanon.